Oh Hey! Our team is growing, which means job opportunities - YAY!
We are an online stationery brand supplying predominantly to teachers within Australia and the world! We are currently seeking casual packers from November 2021 - late January 2022, with the possibility of extending beyond this. Our warehouse is open Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm so work schedules will be within these hours. We are located in Perth’s southern suburbs. Full training provided, excellent working environment with a very supportive team.
- Must have experience with & be able to operate Mac computer for order fulfilment
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and with care
- Manually pick items according to the order form
- Can lift stock of up to 20kg using safety protocols for lifting
- Inspect items to ensure they’re not damaged
- Pack item according to packing lists
- Ship and fulfil customer orders using our online systems
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves and work stations clean and tidy
- Positively interact and collaborate with other team members
To be successful for this role you will have...
- Current 'C' class drivers' licence & reliable transport
- Must be available Mon to Friday during business hours, from Nov - Jan
- Current National Police Clearance (within six months old) - or the ability to gain one
- Ability to provide minimum two contactable references
- Weekly pay
- Attractive hourly rates
- Working with a supportive team
- Full training provided
- Potential for ongoing work
***Please review the full job description before applying to ensure you meet all the requirements for the role***
What you'll need to send us:
- Your cover letter
- Your resume / CV
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: This is a casual position located in Perth's southern suburbs. This position is an in-house position only and open to candidates who live in Perth.