PRE-ORDER: 2022 Classic Weekly | Ngalingah Gala JagunRegular price $49.00
Classic Weekly Teacher Planner
This planner will not dispatch until LATE NOVEMBER. If there are any delays beyond this, we will contact you directly.
Designed for teachers who find joy in simplicity, the Classic Weekly has all the practicality and joy as our signature range, but adopts a simpler, more minimalistic approach to its covers.
Each spread (2 pages) shows one school week, with 6 practical periods set out vertically for each day. There’s also space for before and after school plans and notes on each week opening. And don’t forget the free space that allows you to write lists, doodle, or create a masterpiece. Choose from one of 3 cover colours with beautiful rose gold foil cover text and foiled edging.
Beautiful artwork by Holly Sanders.
"We belong to Country - This work is a celebration and acknowledgment of Country. First Nation’s people have thrived and lived sustainably with the land we call Australia for more than 60,000 years. We are spiritually and culturally connected to this country. It is inherent to our identity and is interconnected with our culture, family and kinship, traditions, songlines, languages, and physical and emotional well-being. Country is more than a place. Country is our mother, and gives us our identity and sense of belonging. Protecting Country and culture is fundamental. Our ancestors walked this sacred country for millennia and continue to live on in the land, water and the sky. Honouring the reciprocal relationship with the land is central to our culture and is a concept important for all people living in Australia today." - H.Sanders
Attention lefties: This sleek planner is for you! Not only does it tick all your planning boxes but this spiral-free option makes it much easier to write. awesome!
As well as each week being practically laid out, there’s over 150+ pages of vibrant practicality including:
- 5 x solid quote pages. These pages mark each of the terms:
- Each school term is conveniently divided by quote pages, and includes the following date range per quote page -
- Term 1: 17/01 - 15/04
- Term 2: 18/04 - 8/07
- Term 3: 11/07 - 30/09
- Term 4: 3/10 - 23/12
- The final solid quote page is 'records' and includes:
- 16 pages of assessment recording space,
- 3 pages of professional learning logs
- 17 pages for easy-to-access notes
- 2022 calendar overview
- Dated pages from 17/01-23/12
- 4 x classroom layout pages
- Month-to-an-opening calendar for every month
- Term planning pages at the commencement of each term
- 3 ribbon bookmarks
- An elastic closure
- An expandable inner pocket for storing all your important documents.
- Inspirational quotes, sleek presentation, and joy all throughout your entire planning companion
* Please note, a print error on select copies of our Classic Weekly is evident on the monthly spreads, whereby a public holiday has been printed in the same position on the months of June - July, September - December
- hardcover with rose gold text
- Rose gold foiled edging
- Week to an opening, vertical layout
- Expandable pocket insert to store documents
- Inspirational quotes throughout
- Premium quality inner pages, 140gsm on crisp white paper
- full colour
- 188 pages | 94 sheets
- 300 x 215 x 20mm | A4 internal pages
- Approx. 1.10kg
- designed in Perth, made in China
Keep planner away from direct sunlight. Place in shaded areas, away from direct sunlight, windows, and skylights. Use a slightly dampened cloth to wipe cover if it gets marked.
Please note: We do our absolute best to ensure photos have been taken to represent the actual planner cover colours, however, these colours may look different in ‘real life’ as opposed to on your electronic screens (AKA your computer/laptop/tabletsSmartphones) due to variations in monitor settings and display quality. We also take great care with all our products however due to the manufacturing process, planners may have minor imperfections such as slight scratching and marks.
OUR HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
We want nothing but the best for our incredible teaching community. That’s why if you’re not 100% in love with your planner or any items purchased, send them back and we’ll give you your money back!
Read the full details here.